Thursday, November 19, 2009

我与Password的邂逅

What a stupid day... Early this morning, i have a lazy mood to college...although really tired, but i still attend my Econometric lecture...but, I not really pay attention to wat Mr Goh said...haiz...
OK...never mind...then after that I go eat Bak kut Teh with my classmate, it is really nice but I feel sick actually, so not dare to eat so much...haiz~~~
OK...never mind...back to hostel, i chat to my Only DEAR...so long din chat with him d...thought to chat and try to make him happier...but i cakap 5 times he just reply me one...HE IS BUSY WATCHING VIDEO!!! Dunno what video so interesting until so hard to reply my word...
OK...never mind...about 6 sumth I go have dinner with my cell group leader Shee Wuen...is a nice dinner time...we talk a lot and have an enjoyable moment...
OK...Fine...when i back to hostel and try to log in my laptop... WTH!!! How could i forget my own password??!! Before go out dinner, I have my EMO time....I abit sad because recently he really no time for me...haiz...blame myself...I change my Laptop password until I don know what I have changed...T_T swt~~
Really SAD>.<.... my Titi gal try to contact her friends to get some solutions... but most of the EXPERTS said BYE BYE FORMAT!!! ARRR~~~ I don wan format le...a lot important thing inside my laptop...
OK...Fine....finally Gary helps me settle...THX GOD...finally i can log in...i swear...NO NEXT TIME, DO NOT SIMPLY CHANGE PASSWORD!!
Haiz....until now still He still busy with his things...I din blame him...it's just abit sad...
His gf sick jor...he not even concern, just ask me take care myself...haizz~~~
Cincai la...Don't want care so much...later got some1 will said I sendiri ' kek' myself....

1 comment:

  1. Muahahaha...mi ah, gv u 'gao fan' ma...dun change password jor..if change ah, put hint la

    ReplyDelete