Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fucking Ugly Face

Sometimes I really fed up...i wondering those people who come  to me are really sincere or have their own purposes?? Honestly, I don't feel myself so capable until can be used by others...but...weird...mostly FRIENDS around me, they have their motive in me....WHY??? I don't know.... can I have true friends?? seriously I have it...they are always in my heart, no matter where they are or how far I go....so adorable friends....

What is true friends to me.... to me, true friends will accept all of you, include your weaknesses and temper... anything need my help, they will straight talk to me, coz they know I'm sure will help them...the people around me are so much different with my lovely friends, they be friendly and kind to me only when they need me~~~ yuck~~~~you guys are so ugly!!! shuushuu~~~~stay out of my way~~~!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm here always be with you! Believe me, babe!No matter how much of unhappiness we get before, I just remember ur goodness...Nothing is important than a true fren!!!!!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx my dear*hug* appreciate u guys all the time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~~~Maggie *like ur comment*

    ReplyDelete