Thursday, April 9, 2009

All my fault...

9/4...
2day is a miserable day...i do a lot of mistake....but except one....
1st...i should'nt post those photo...2nd i m late....n cause pp waiting abt 1hour plus....ai~~~~
people keep ignoring me...but nv mind i m still fine with that...
After few hour, i not feelin well... but no one notice that...nv mind~~coz somebody are drunk...n i busy finding her n take care her....
After that, v go subaidah 2hv supper... on that time my eyes bc redish n pain...no one notice that...
we hv a lot of fun there... until v sing birthday song...smone is bc crazy...i m v tired...no one notice that...
The moment she rude to me, the moment i scold her...i feel that who m i to her?
She nv knw how much she mean to me.... although i cannt treat her good as other... but everyth i can do, i ll help her no matter wat...but seem like she never appreciate it...i m v sad n dissapointed... mayb to her i m jus a passenger in her life...maybe...i try so hard nt to think so much...coz i wan make my life easier n more happy...hehe...ai~~~
Dont care....

1 comment:

  1. Some people have poker faces all. we never know. ;P

    just cheers! (:

    anyway, i've linked u in my blog.

    ReplyDelete