Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yesterday....

Finally Cindy got her chance to go gurney... we walk around and buy her new phone... and meet my old friend, Chong Wei...after that we go sushi king find Anson to get Cindy's IC...OMG~~~ where got pp simply ask pp to keep their IC one...lol~~~ after that we accompany her go apply back her number...then hanging around at gurney... i met mumi... so nice... wakaka~~ sound so lesbian...
But honestly, i really no mood ytd... coz i broke again...T_T... why my life so miserable n poor n why have to be so Qi cham....???? God~ tell me why??? Ai~~~ but no matter what... life still have to go on rite? i saw a lot of sale at gurney... N i really feel wanna buy... but i can't, i have to control my expenses all the time... well, you knw... better financial planning for future safe... ya... that's rite...hahaha~~~~ hopefully i can pass through the hard time this few years... i can't b so selfish... i totally understand my mom n my family's consequences... so honey... THIS THE TIME TO GROW UP D....HEHE...

1 comment:

  1. what la.. i where got simply ask Enson to keep ic for me.. i ask him to help me apply my number eh ma~ lolx

    ReplyDelete